• Principal’s Office
• Marketing and Communication
• Office of Admissions
• Security Safety and Assurance
• Human Resources
• Technology Platform and Accreditation
• Economics & Business Development
• English Literature
• Modern Languages (French and Spanish)
• Social Studies (History and Geography)
Currently the library has over 18,000 resources. The collection is made up of fiction, non-fiction, reference books, magazines, scholarly journals, resourceful websites and videos which support the curriculum. Recently, the library completed subscription to the” Britannica On Line” Database and has also signed on to “JSTOR.”
We continue to provide our students with resources to develop their knowledge and understanding of the world in which we live.
The Counselling Department
The Guidance and Counselling department offers confidential advice to students and their families across the school from reception to sixth form. The Department gives career guidance and assists with applications to universities and colleges both internationally and nationally.
The ESL Department
The English as a Second Language (ESL) department and provides English Language tuition to students who have difficulty studying other subjects due to their limited ability in English.
• English as a Second Language (ESL)
• Guidance and Counselling
• Health and Wellness Centre
• Learning of Commons
• Physical Education and Sports
• Special Education Needs